Description (born between 2012 and 2008)
This program consist of 3 football related activities per week. Per example, in a week, a player could have 2 training sessions and a mini-festival with 3 matches. In another week, a player could have only 3 training sessions. For the U13 category, a fourth activity may also be added. The ID sessions will be held in April and the program will run from May to October 2021.
U09 TO U11
At this phase the player begins to take ownership of their game and confirm their love for sport.
Always based on play and fun, the development of the technical aspect is a priority. The game must remain simple and fun while integrating the learning of various gestures.
It is important to preserve the psychological freshness of the children. We must not extinguish the flame that burns in them.
Physical, the players will work on their development of motor skills.
U12 TO U13
The objective of this phase of development is to prepare the players for Elite Academy level U17 and U19 squads. Players who do not meet expectations are redirected to the “Recreational” or “Competitive” sector.
At the end of this phase, technically, players are able to juggle, pass and control correctly with both feet. They must also have acquired the fundamentals of the head game. Learning technical gesture is now done in motion.
Tactically, players should have learned the principles of space occupation whether they have the ball or not.
An emphasis on player conditioning and overall athletic abilities. Players will begin to understand the importance of a health body and mind relationship.
Fees cover the following services :
- Player Insurance
- Player «École de Football» Summer Registration
- Office Management and Administration
- Office Rental & Utilities
- Coaches Yearly Honorarium
- College ID/Scholarship program
- Referee Fees
- Coaching & Referee Development
- Field rental costs
- Equipment such as cones nets, corner flags, game balls, pinnies, portable mini nets
Team Fees :
- Tournament Entry fees (outdoor)
- Travel permits and any other administrative fees pertaining to the team
- Coaches out-of-town travel expenses
- Team Building Activities and other miscellaneous team expenses as approved by the team’s head educator, in consultation and approval with the Club Sporting or Technical Director.
- Team Fees are those that cover additional costs incurred by the team and are determined by the budget set by each team at the start of the season.
- Team Fees are paid directly to the team manager via cash or cheque and teams will construct their own payment schedule.
Uniform & Equipment :
Only the Club Approved Macron Uniforms are to be worn by competitive players and coaches.
- Uniforms and Track Suits are purchased on a 2-3 year cycle.
Each player is responsible for purchasing his/her own:
- Team Uniforms (Home & Away)
- Track Suit
- Training Kit / Equipment (T-Shirt, Shorts & Socks)
Payment for uniforms and equipment is the responsibility of the player. All Macron required uniforms and equipment can be purchased on our Online Store and at the Macron Dorval Store.