- This program consists of two sessions of one hour per week.
- Each session will be composed of fun technical games and small sided games.
- An extra activity may also be added for U07 and U08 players that wish to develop more.
- The program will run from May to September 2021.
The primary goal is for every child to fall in love with football. The program is based on fun and fun.
Through the various activities we offer, children will be able to develop basic motor skills and begin to learn how to play with the ball.
Children will be taught using game like situations, maintaining constant movement and multiple touches of the ball. Again the emphasis on FUN.
A multi-sport approach will be used to develop their hand – eye coordination as well as helping them with their footwork.
- Player Insurance
- BABYFOOT Summer Program Registration
- Office Management and Administration
- Office Rental & Utilities
- Coaches Yearly Honorarium
- College ID/Scholarship program
- Referee Fees
- Coaching & Referee Development
- Field rental costs
- Equipment such as cones nets, corner flags, game balls, pinnies, portable mini nets, etc.
Uniform & Equipment:
Only the Club Approved Macron Uniforms are to be worn by players and coaches. Each player is responsible for purchasing his/her own:
- Training Kit / Equipment (Shirt, Shorts & Socks)
Payment for uniforms and equipment is the responsibility of the player. All Macron required uniforms and equipment can be purchased on our Online Store or at the Macron Dorval Store.